Abbey Magazine is a biannual publication of the Norbertine Community of St. Norbert Abbey that illuminates life at the abbey and welcomes readers into our life, mind, and spirit.
First printed in 2009, the magazine highlights a range of relevant topics—from Norbertine history and ministry to celebrations and spiritual reflections.
Features of the Fall/Winter 2016 issue, “Prayers Rise Like Incense,” include:
- “The Worshipping Person / La Persona Que Da Culto”: a spiritual reflection
- “Prayer and Contemplation” at the Norbertine Center for Spirituality
- “A Blend of Contemplation and Action: The Norbertine Way of Life”
- “Liturgy: Where Christ’s Love Lives”
- “Darkness & Light”: a personal reflection on St. Norbert Abbey
- “Ritual and Gesture: Why We Do What We Do”
- “First Vespers & Solemn Vows”: August 2016 Norbertine celebrations at St. Norbert Abbey
- “Reflections on a Restless Heart”: a reflection on Norbertine formation
- community news, honors, and distinctions