A Winter Day Away
Just having several undisturbed hours of quiet, without responsibilities, was rejuvenating for me. It was exactly what I was hoping for and needed.
—a recent retreatant
Sometimes the heart longs for a day away. Whether experiencing a day of solitude, learning new ways to pray, delving more deeply into Scripture, or enjoying nature on the beautiful abbey grounds, Winter Days Away offer the freedom to design the day according to your needs.
- Participants have the option of attending 7:30 a.m. Morning Prayer, 4:30 p.m. Mass, and 5:05 p.m. Evening Prayer with the Norbertine community.
- A renovation project is underway at St. Norbert Abbey. While we make an effort to mitigate the sounds of construction as much as possible, know that some level of noise is beyond our control.
- Facilitator: Kathie Tilot
- Cost: $35 (includes orientation, private room, abbey amenities, lunch, refreshments)
- Registration and non-refundable, non-transferable payment required by December 5
Please note: online registration and payment are required. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.337.4315.
Date(s) - December 12, 2017
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
St. Norbert Abbey
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality with questions or concerns or to be put on a waiting list: 920.337.4315 or email@example.com.