Homeless But Not Hopeless: The Challenge of Homeless Youth in Northeast Wisconsin
- Katie Gazella | Youth Advocate, Family Services’ Open Door Youth Services
- Andrea Pasqualucci | School Social Worker, Ashwaubenon School District
- Alexia Wood | Executive Director, St. John the Evangelist Homeless Shelter
In any given academic year, there are more than 1,300 children and youth who are homeless in Brown County. The number of young people between the ages of 18-24 who are homeless is 1,459. Even worse, Brown County led the state in the number of homeless youth within its boundaries. That is an award that no county desires for its trophy case! What can be done about this growing epidemic? Join us this evening for a panel discussion.
- Facilitator: Tony Pichler
- Cost: Free will offering (suggested donation $5)
- Registration appreciated
Please note: online registration is appreciated. The registration form can be found below under “Bookings.” Please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers! If you have any questions, please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 920.337.4315.
Date(s) - November 14, 2017
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
St. Norbert Abbey
Bookings are closed for this event. Please contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality with questions or concerns or to be put on a waiting list: 920.337.4315 or email@example.com.