- There is a suggested donation of $5 or $10 per program or per session, unless otherwise indicated.
- Pre-registration for any of our offerings is much appreciated.
- For programs and retreats that require payment, you must register and pay online.
- When registering online, please register for one person at a time. This helps us maintain accurate registration numbers!
- Credit cards are accepted online via PayPal, over the phone, or in person.
- For programs and retreats that require a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit upon registration, balance is due upon arrival only if full payment is not received upon registration.
- Confirmation will be sent to you, either electronically or via postal mail, once you are registered for your program or retreat.
- An opportunity for staying overnight and eating meals at the abbey for all retreats is available for an additional fee. Reservations must be made one week prior to the retreat by calling 920.337.4315.
Radical hospitality is one of the charisms of the Norbertine community of St. Norbert Abbey and the Norbertine Center for Spirituality. We firmly believe that money is not meant to be an obstacle on your spiritual journey, and if you cannot pay the suggested fee, financial assistance may be available.
If there is a program or retreat you would like to attend, but cannot pay the requested amount, please complete our online scholarship form.
If you prefer, you may download the form here. Please mail the completed form to:
Norbertine Center for Spirituality
St. Norbert Abbey
ATTN: Sr. Lisa Alexander, SSJ-TOSF
1016 N. Broadway
De Pere, WI 54115
If you have questions, contact the Norbertine Center for Spirituality: 920.337.4315 or firstname.lastname@example.org.