The Norbertine Volunteer Community is seeking members who …
- are single young adults (ages 21-29) with no dependents.
- have some work or skilled labor experience.
- have earned a college degree (all majors and minors).
- are able to make an 11-month commitment (August 1-June 30).
- are willing to live in an intentional community setting.
If the Norbertine Volunteer Community sounds like it could be a fit for you, we invite you to submit an inquiry form to request more information or download, complete, and submit an application. Applications are accepted until all positions are filled.
Contact Ellen Mommaerts, director of the Norbertine Volunteer Community, at 920.403.2944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schools represented by past and present members of the Norbertine Volunteer Community:
- Ball State University (Muncie, Indiana)
- Carroll University (Waukesha, Wisconsin)
- Middle Tennessee State University (Murfreesboro)
- St. Norbert College (De Pere)
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville
- Whitworth University (Spokane, Washington)
Where are they now?
Since completing their commitment to the Norbertine Volunteer Community…
- 47% of Norbertine Volunteer Community members have been offered full-time employment at their volunteer placement sites.
- 2 men have entered St. Norbert Abbey to become Norbertines and are pursing seminary studies.
- Norbertine Volunteer Community members have pursued graduate school at:
- Barry University (Physician Assistant)
- Loyola University Chicago (Master Arts in Pastoral Counseling)
- Marquette University (Master of Arts in International Affairs)
- Portland State University (Oregon, Speech and Hearing Sciences)
- University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (Master of Social Work)